2007 Grasshopper 727T 61"
Grasshopper FrontMount™ models feature a three- or four-wheeled power unit with the cutting deck mounted forward of both the engine and operator’s seat. The unit usually has single or dual tail wheels located at the rear of the unit, behind the engine.
FrontMount™ mowers complete complex mowing jobs faster. Low-profile outfront decks reach under shrubs and fences, reducing trimming, allowing you to save time on high-acreage jobs with speeds up to 10.5 mph. A complete line of professional-quality, year-round implements provides all-season versatility.
- 27 hp, 2-cylinder , air-cooled Kohler Command Pro V-Twin engine. pro package includes large-capacity air and oil-filters, engine oil cooler, high-performance spark plugs and large-capacity dual-element air cleaner for extended maintenance intervals.
- 52-, 61- and 72-inch DuraMax® decks
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements.
- Accepts Model 8 or 8F, Model 12F and Model 15, Model 16FM or Model 25 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Bar tread, low-pressure tires
- Robust G2 transmission with 7 micron filter and CoolFan™ hydro cooling system
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 44.2 cu. in. (724 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.3 U.S. Gal. (16.34 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Type: Kohler Command Pro, 27 hp, V-Twin
- Drive: Design-matched H2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, Parker/Ross variable displacement piston-type pumps and high torque wheel motors.
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Brake Front: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Brake Rear: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, Hydra-Smooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Tires Front: 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Tires Rear: 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Blade: (3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Height: 46.0 in. (116.8 cm)
- Length: 105.5 in. (268.0 cm)
- Spindles: 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap.
- Weight: 1295 lbs. (587.4 kg)
- Width: 74.5 in. (189.2 cm)
- Air Cleaner: Large-capacity cyclonic dual air cleaner with replaceable element
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 4.5 in. (2.5 cm to 11.4 cm)
- Cutting Width: 61"
- Deck Construction: Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) 8-inch spindle flanges with 6-bolt pattern for superior strength. Geometrically engineerred design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Max Speed: 0 - 9.5 mph (0 - 15.3 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high back, multi-density foam-padded vinyl-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil spring suspension.
- 44.2 cu. in. (724 cc)
- Design-matched H2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, Parker/Ross variable displacement piston-type pumps and high torque wheel motors.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 U.S. Gal. (16.34 l)
- Deck Size